GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION - NEUROTRAUMA 2021:
Abstract should contain title, aim, materials and methods, results and conclusion.
• Kindly use Word format and Times New Roman letters.
• Title of the abstract to be in all capitals with font size 14 and text in single spacing with font size 12.
• Title should not exceed 60 characters.
• Abstract should not exceed 400 words.
• The first author will be the main contact for all correspondence about the presentation.
• All Presentations or abstracts must be in English language.
• No references to be included in the abstract.
• All Submissions will be acknowledged by email.
• The submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyrights ownership to the NTSI for publications. The NEUROTRAUMA 2021 reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/ presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
• The Scientific Committee has the right to shift the Paper into Free Paper or Award Paper category based on the merit of the paper and decision of the committee shall be final.
• Once the selection process is completed the Presenters of all the accepted papers will be intimated into which category the paper is assigned, its format, rules and regulations by 22.08.21.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATION – NEUROTRAUMA 2021:
• All Submission will be made electronically only through the NEUROTRAUMA 2021 website. Abstracts centre shall be open from 20.07.2021 and shall close on 18.08.2021.
• All presenters must register for the conference.
• All abstracts for presentation must follow the prescribed instruction and the paper must be submitted in the prescribed format mentioned on the website only.
• Abstracts not following these guidelines will be rejected.
• All abstracts must be the original work of the authors, with all listed authors having significant contribution to the completion of the work.
• Submission of an abstract advocates the author's commitment to present the abstract if accepted and in the session as assigned by the Scientific committee.
• All expenses associated with the preparation and presentation of the abstracts is the responsibility of the author/presenter. Abstracts of the accepted papers will be printed in the abstract book as received. Therefore authors must ensure error free text.